Truck with nearly 100 detonators seized in Bokaro
Bokaro: A truck carrying nearly 100 detonators was seized and the driver and two others were arrested at Bahadurpur in Jharkand`s Bokaro district, police said on Monday.
Though the driver had papers for 130 packets of gelatin sticks which the truck was also carrying, he did not have papers for the 97 detonators, they said.
The truck was intercepted on Saturday night when it was going to Pakur from Khunti.
Besides the driver and helper, a woman was also arrested, they said. The police did not rule out the possibility of the detonators being sent for Maoists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'