Truck with nearly 100 detonators seized in Bokaro
Bokaro: A truck carrying nearly 100 detonators was seized and the driver and two others were arrested at Bahadurpur in Jharkand`s Bokaro district, police said on Monday.
Though the driver had papers for 130 packets of gelatin sticks which the truck was also carrying, he did not have papers for the 97 detonators, they said.
The truck was intercepted on Saturday night when it was going to Pakur from Khunti.
Besides the driver and helper, a woman was also arrested, they said. The police did not rule out the possibility of the detonators being sent for Maoists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America