Truck with nearly 100 detonators seized in Bokaro
Bokaro: A truck carrying nearly 100 detonators was seized and the driver and two others were arrested at Bahadurpur in Jharkand`s Bokaro district, police said on Monday.
Though the driver had papers for 130 packets of gelatin sticks which the truck was also carrying, he did not have papers for the 97 detonators, they said.
The truck was intercepted on Saturday night when it was going to Pakur from Khunti.
Besides the driver and helper, a woman was also arrested, they said. The police did not rule out the possibility of the detonators being sent for Maoists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- DNA: Heroes of surgical strike receives gallantry award
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested