Truck with nearly 100 detonators seized in Bokaro
Bokaro: A truck carrying nearly 100 detonators was seized and the driver and two others were arrested at Bahadurpur in Jharkand`s Bokaro district, police said on Monday.
Though the driver had papers for 130 packets of gelatin sticks which the truck was also carrying, he did not have papers for the 97 detonators, they said.
The truck was intercepted on Saturday night when it was going to Pakur from Khunti.
Besides the driver and helper, a woman was also arrested, they said. The police did not rule out the possibility of the detonators being sent for Maoists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre