Bangalore blast probe: NIA visits Darbhanga, Samastipur; hunt for suspect on
Zee Media Bureau
Bangalore/Patna: Amidst massive manhunt for the Bangalore blast accused, the National Investigating Agency (NIA) on Sunday conducted raids in Bihar`s Darbhanga and Samastipur districts in search of clues and a suspected IM operative Tahseen Akhtar.
"Tahseen Akhtar`s arrest can give vital clues on the Hyderabad, Bangalore blast cases," NIA sources suggested.
Earlier, police had said that they had obtained `some leads` in the bomb blast case which occurred near the Karnataka BJP office in Bangalore on April 17, which had left 16 persons injured.
"We have some leads but we cannot share them with you now, it will be done at an appropriate time", City Police Commissioner Raghavendra Auradkar had said.
The NIA on Friday questioned eight suspects in connection with the Wednesday`s attack after CCTV footage showed two men parking the bike outside the BJP office.
Though the national and state security experts have been interrogating several people in the city and the neighbouring states of Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh, police declined to share details as investigation was in progress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India