Bangalore Police question 80 in law student`s rape
Bangalore: Police have questioned over 80 persons, including rowdysheeters, in connection with the alleged gangrape of a 21-year old National Law School of India University student from Nepal in the Bangalore University campus.
Two days after the incident sent shock waves, police said they were yet get the medical and forensic reports.
"We have been questioning every possible person of the area, including rowdysheeters, the residents and friends of the girl. So far, we have questioned over 80 persons," police said.
The vaginal swab has been sent to the Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL) here for analysis, hospital sources said.
The incident took place on Saturday night in the campus after the gang waylaid the car in which she was going with her boyfriend, an IT employee from Kerala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal