Bangalore Police question 80 in law student`s rape
Bangalore: Police have questioned over 80 persons, including rowdysheeters, in connection with the alleged gangrape of a 21-year old National Law School of India University student from Nepal in the Bangalore University campus.
Two days after the incident sent shock waves, police said they were yet get the medical and forensic reports.
"We have been questioning every possible person of the area, including rowdysheeters, the residents and friends of the girl. So far, we have questioned over 80 persons," police said.
The vaginal swab has been sent to the Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL) here for analysis, hospital sources said.
The incident took place on Saturday night in the campus after the gang waylaid the car in which she was going with her boyfriend, an IT employee from Kerala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation