Cong activists stage protest against RSS chief
Bangalore: Congress activists Monday staged protest against RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat over what they termed as "irrational comments" on women and demanded that he tender an apology to the nation.
The protesters chanted slogans against Bhagwat and burnt his posters.
Assailing Bhagwat`s comments on women, the congress workers also urged that he apologised to fairer sex.
Bhagwats` comments that the marriage is a contract and woman is bound to look after her husband had stoked a controversy across the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Pakistan boss Mickey Arthur undaunted by Australia axe
- SHOCKING! Three Bangladesh players accused of match-fixing in Dhaka Premier league
- Lenovo Vibe K5 2nd flash sale tomorrow; registrations till 11.59 pm today
- Mumbai: Drunk girl creates ruckus in Worli Police Station, slaps cop – Watch video
- MS Dhoni has three to four years of cricket left but Virat Kohli should lead India in all formats: Ravi Shastri