Cong activists stage protest against RSS chief
Bangalore: Congress activists Monday staged protest against RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat over what they termed as "irrational comments" on women and demanded that he tender an apology to the nation.
The protesters chanted slogans against Bhagwat and burnt his posters.
Assailing Bhagwat`s comments on women, the congress workers also urged that he apologised to fairer sex.
Bhagwats` comments that the marriage is a contract and woman is bound to look after her husband had stoked a controversy across the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Know why sex loses its steam in couples