Cong activists stage protest against RSS chief
Bangalore: Congress activists Monday staged protest against RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat over what they termed as "irrational comments" on women and demanded that he tender an apology to the nation.
The protesters chanted slogans against Bhagwat and burnt his posters.
Assailing Bhagwat`s comments on women, the congress workers also urged that he apologised to fairer sex.
Bhagwats` comments that the marriage is a contract and woman is bound to look after her husband had stoked a controversy across the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check
- US lifts arms embargo on Vietnam
- DU professor Saibaba released from Hyderabad jail
- SHOCKING! Driver refuses to pay toll, rams bus into Gurgaon toll, tries to crush manager
- Rohtang Pass row: SC seeks response from Himachal Pradesh on plea challenging NGT order