Cong, JD-S money power destabilised K`taka govt: Gadkari
Mumbai: BJP chief Nitin Gadkari on Thursday
alleged that the Karnataka government had been destabilised by
JD-S and Congress` "money power".
"This kind of politics is started by Congress party.
The government in Karnataka is destabilised by JD-S and
Congress` money power," Gadkari said.
"Truth is, every MLA wants to become a minister but
not everyone can become one. I can assure you that Karnataka
Government is a popular government and we are committed to
give a good, corruption-free governance," he said in a web
chat at the state BJP office here.
In Maharashtra, Gadkari ruled out any alliance with
`good friend` Raj Thackeray`s Maharashtra Navnirman Sena
Asked if the recent Ayodhya verdict is a moral boost
to BJP, Gadkari said, "I don`t want to politicise the verdict.
Ayodhya is not a political subject. It is a national issue."
On criticism over the choice of words in his speeches,
Gadkari said "it is a wrong impression in the minds of the
Press. I believe my words were wrongly interpreted."
Asked about the vexed Maharashtra-Karnataka border
dispute, Gadkari said, "This issue is related with the
Central Government. When there is a dispute between states the
Centre or Supreme Court should resolve the issue."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!