HC to hear BSY bail plea cancellation on Nov 18
Bangalore: Karnataka High Court on Thursday adjourned to November 18, petitions seeking cancellation of
bail to family members of former Chief Minister BS
Yeddyurappa who have been arraigned as accused in graft cases.
When the petitions filed by advocate Sirajin Basha
seeking cancellation of bail to BY Raghavendra, BY
Vijayendra (Yeddyurappa`s sons) and son-in-law, Sohan Kumar in
two cases came up, Justice BV Pinto adjourned it for filing
of objections and arguments.
The petitions had been filed last week.
The judge also extended by two weeks hearing on related
petitions seeking relaxation of bail conditions by
Yeddyurappa`s sons and son-in-law.
Justice Pinto had granted stay for two weeks when the
petitions came up last month.
The Lokayukta court had granted conditional bail to
Raghavendra, Vijayendra and Sohan Kumar in the cases relating
to alleged irregularites in denotifying land in which
Yeddyurappa is the main accused.
Yeddyurappa, remanded to judicial custody on October 15,
was granted bail by the High Court on November 8.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed