HC to hear BSY bail plea cancellation on Nov 18
Bangalore: Karnataka High Court on Thursday adjourned to November 18, petitions seeking cancellation of
bail to family members of former Chief Minister BS
Yeddyurappa who have been arraigned as accused in graft cases.
When the petitions filed by advocate Sirajin Basha
seeking cancellation of bail to BY Raghavendra, BY
Vijayendra (Yeddyurappa`s sons) and son-in-law, Sohan Kumar in
two cases came up, Justice BV Pinto adjourned it for filing
of objections and arguments.
The petitions had been filed last week.
The judge also extended by two weeks hearing on related
petitions seeking relaxation of bail conditions by
Yeddyurappa`s sons and son-in-law.
Justice Pinto had granted stay for two weeks when the
petitions came up last month.
The Lokayukta court had granted conditional bail to
Raghavendra, Vijayendra and Sohan Kumar in the cases relating
to alleged irregularites in denotifying land in which
Yeddyurappa is the main accused.
Yeddyurappa, remanded to judicial custody on October 15,
was granted bail by the High Court on November 8.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video