Karnataka CET 2012 Results announced
Bangalore: The Karnataka Common Entrance Test (CET) 2012 results were declared on Wednesday at 12 noon.
The results were initially due to be announced at 11.00 am but had got delayed.
The results can be accessed on the following websites:
Nearly 1.20 lakh students sat in the exam that was conducted on May 20, 21 and 23 across the state by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA).
KEA is also conducting online CET counselling for under-graduate professional courses for the first time this year.
Zeenews.com wishes students all the best.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal