Karnataka CET 2012 Results announced
Bangalore: The Karnataka Common Entrance Test (CET) 2012 results were declared on Wednesday at 12 noon.
The results were initially due to be announced at 11.00 am but had got delayed.
The results can be accessed on the following websites:
Nearly 1.20 lakh students sat in the exam that was conducted on May 20, 21 and 23 across the state by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA).
KEA is also conducting online CET counselling for under-graduate professional courses for the first time this year.
Zeenews.com wishes students all the best.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video