Karnataka CET 2012 Results announced
Bangalore: The Karnataka Common Entrance Test (CET) 2012 results were declared on Wednesday at 12 noon.
The results were initially due to be announced at 11.00 am but had got delayed.
The results can be accessed on the following websites:
Nearly 1.20 lakh students sat in the exam that was conducted on May 20, 21 and 23 across the state by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA).
KEA is also conducting online CET counselling for under-graduate professional courses for the first time this year.
Zeenews.com wishes students all the best.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site
- Shocking! In Madhya Pradesh, child dies after given nitrous oxide instead of oxygen