Karnataka MLA detained for carrying revolver
Hyderabad: A BJP legislator from Karnataka was detained at the Rajiv Gandhi International
Airport (RGIA) here for carrying a revolver.
Prabhu Chouhan, MLA from Aurad in Bidar, was detained
last night for carrying a revolver. It came to light during
screening by the personnel of Central Industrial Security
Force (CISF), sources in Cyberabad Police Commissionerate said.
However, the MLA was let off after it was found that
he was carrying a licensed weapon, which was seized and handed
over to Airport police.
Chouhan was on his way to Bangalore from here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you