Karnataka MLA detained for carrying revolver
Hyderabad: A BJP legislator from Karnataka was detained at the Rajiv Gandhi International
Airport (RGIA) here for carrying a revolver.
Prabhu Chouhan, MLA from Aurad in Bidar, was detained
last night for carrying a revolver. It came to light during
screening by the personnel of Central Industrial Security
Force (CISF), sources in Cyberabad Police Commissionerate said.
However, the MLA was let off after it was found that
he was carrying a licensed weapon, which was seized and handed
over to Airport police.
Chouhan was on his way to Bangalore from here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!