Karnataka MLA detained for carrying revolver
Hyderabad: A BJP legislator from Karnataka was detained at the Rajiv Gandhi International
Airport (RGIA) here for carrying a revolver.
Prabhu Chouhan, MLA from Aurad in Bidar, was detained
last night for carrying a revolver. It came to light during
screening by the personnel of Central Industrial Security
Force (CISF), sources in Cyberabad Police Commissionerate said.
However, the MLA was let off after it was found that
he was carrying a licensed weapon, which was seized and handed
over to Airport police.
Chouhan was on his way to Bangalore from here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: PM Modi beating drums in Meghalaya
- BJP slams UP government over firing on ex-justice's car
- PM Modi pays tribute to V D Savarkar on birth anniversary
- Star cast of Jimmy Sheirgill's 'Shorgul' out in this brand new poster! – View pic
- Caught on camera: Gram Panchayat president attempting to rape woman in Mandya