Karnataka MLA detained for carrying revolver
Hyderabad: A BJP legislator from Karnataka was detained at the Rajiv Gandhi International
Airport (RGIA) here for carrying a revolver.
Prabhu Chouhan, MLA from Aurad in Bidar, was detained
last night for carrying a revolver. It came to light during
screening by the personnel of Central Industrial Security
Force (CISF), sources in Cyberabad Police Commissionerate said.
However, the MLA was let off after it was found that
he was carrying a licensed weapon, which was seized and handed
over to Airport police.
Chouhan was on his way to Bangalore from here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- British PM to put stamp on Brexit before G20 summit
- Germany's top immigration officer anticipates 300,000 refugees in 2016
- Wow! Soon you may find a robot greeting you at HDFC Bank
- Half of states expected to ratify GST by early September
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway