Malaysian flight returns due to technical glitch
Bangalore: A Kuala Lumpur-bound Malaysian Airlines flight with 151 people on board was forced to return 90 minutes after it took off from here on Sunday following a technical problem, leaving its passengers stranded at the airport.
The MH-193 flight landed back safely one and a half hours after it took-off at 0118 hours, the Bangalore International airport sources said.
All the passengers are safe, they said, while clarifying that it was a normal landing.
The plane is scheduled to depart later in the evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi