Malaysian flight returns due to technical glitch
Bangalore: A Kuala Lumpur-bound Malaysian Airlines flight with 151 people on board was forced to return 90 minutes after it took off from here on Sunday following a technical problem, leaving its passengers stranded at the airport.
The MH-193 flight landed back safely one and a half hours after it took-off at 0118 hours, the Bangalore International airport sources said.
All the passengers are safe, they said, while clarifying that it was a normal landing.
The plane is scheduled to depart later in the evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location