Malaysian flight returns due to technical glitch
Bangalore: A Kuala Lumpur-bound Malaysian Airlines flight with 151 people on board was forced to return 90 minutes after it took off from here on Sunday following a technical problem, leaving its passengers stranded at the airport.
The MH-193 flight landed back safely one and a half hours after it took-off at 0118 hours, the Bangalore International airport sources said.
All the passengers are safe, they said, while clarifying that it was a normal landing.
The plane is scheduled to depart later in the evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- SSC CGL 2016 exam dates out; read the eligibility criteria, registration details
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another