Malaysian flight returns due to technical glitch
Bangalore: A Kuala Lumpur-bound Malaysian Airlines flight with 151 people on board was forced to return 90 minutes after it took off from here on Sunday following a technical problem, leaving its passengers stranded at the airport.
The MH-193 flight landed back safely one and a half hours after it took-off at 0118 hours, the Bangalore International airport sources said.
All the passengers are safe, they said, while clarifying that it was a normal landing.
The plane is scheduled to depart later in the evening.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Tiananmen activist Lu Jinghua alleges 'India-China economic business deal' behind visa cancellation
- VIDEO: Prepare to laugh - 23 Hilarious Inzamam-ul-Haq run outs!
- DRT likely to rule on Vijay Mallya’s Diageo package today
- Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV): A new tool in the fight against polio – Watch to know more about it!
- Planning a trip to USA? Check out top 5 attractions for a family holiday this summer!