PUC Results: Two students commit suicide
Bangalore: Two Pre-University students in Karnataka ended their lives after failing to clear the second year exam results of which were announced today, police said.
18 year-old Bharat committed suicide by hanging himself at his residence in Chamarajpet here, they said.
In Karwar another PUC student, son of a goldsmith, killed himself by consuming cyanide used for polishing gold ornaments at his residence, police said.
Vivek took the extreme step as he failed in mathematics subject in his second year PUC examination, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal