Sene moral policing again, objects to girl meeting boy
Mangalore: After lying low for some
months, right wing group Sri Rama Sene has indulged in moral
policing again, this time by objecting to a Hindu girl
visiting the house of her college mate from another community
About eight boys of the college had rented out a
building in Bijay area and four of them were away when the
girl came to their house, police said today.
After knowing about the incident, Sene activists
reported the matter to the police, who took the duo to the
police station for questioning.
But at the request of the Sene activists, no case was
registered against the two and they were let off.
The Sene said it did not want a case against the
students as such a step would harm their career.
The attack by Sene men on a pub in Mangalore last year
in which they assaulted girls and others had triggered off a
wave of protest against the group and also the state BJP
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America