Seven govt officials found with assets worth over Rs 7.89 Cr
Bangalore: Seven Karnataka Government officials,
including Managing Director of a Corporation, were found to
possess assets worth over Rs 7.90 crore disproportionate to
their known sources of income during Lokayukta raids at their
residences and offices in the state today.
"During the raids, these seven officials were found to
possess wealth disproportionate to their income to the tune of
Rs 7,89,86,965", Lokayukta Santosh Hegde told reporters here.
Managing Director Karnataka ST Development Corporation, S T
Devaraju topped the list and was found to possess wealth,
including lands in Mysore and Hassan districts, to the tune of
over Rs 2.09 crore as against a total income of Rs 20.65 lakh,
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed