Six arrested for cheating students in Karnataka
Bangalore: Six persons, including a Sudanese national, were arrested on Sunday for cheating students by distributing fake university certificates, police said.
The accused were cheating students by distributing fake Bangalore University degree, convocation, migration and provisional certificates and marks cards, police said.
Police said the visa period of the Sudanese had expired in 2003. The arrested were using computers for making certificates and selling them to Indian and foreign students.
The police recovered marks cards, convocation, degree and migration certificates, duplicate seals, pen drivers, CD and Rs 63,500 from them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant