Slight tremor hits Karnataka
New Delhi: A slight intensity earthquake hit Dakshin Kannad region of Karnataka on Sunday afternoon, the Indian Meteorological Department said.
The quake, measuring 3.9 on the Richter Scale, hit the southern state at around 2.22 PM.
The tremor`s epicentre lay at a depth of 5 kms, the IMD said in its preliminary report here.
There were no immediate reports of any injuries or damage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened