Slight tremor hits Karnataka
New Delhi: A slight intensity earthquake hit Dakshin Kannad region of Karnataka on Sunday afternoon, the Indian Meteorological Department said.
The quake, measuring 3.9 on the Richter Scale, hit the southern state at around 2.22 PM.
The tremor`s epicentre lay at a depth of 5 kms, the IMD said in its preliminary report here.
There were no immediate reports of any injuries or damage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday