Three held in Karnataka on charges of raping minor
Shimoga: Three youth were arrested for allegedly gang raping a minor girl after abducting her, police said.
One of the accused accosted the girl while she was on way to a grocery shop, gagged her with the help of his accomplice and took her to one of his friends house on January 16, police said.
All the four took turns in raping the girl throughout the night and let her off next morning with a warning of dire consequences if she revealed the incident.
On the basis of a complaint lodged by the parents of the 14-year-old girl, police arrested the three.
The FIR registered by the police contains names of only three accused, though the girl has alleged that four persons were involved.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?