Church looted by miscreants in Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: Suspected miscreants looted
cash from the hundi and damaged properties of a church
at nearby Neyyatinkara in the wee hours on Wednesday.
Police said besides cash in hundi, miscreatns also took away
valuables kept in a safe St Antony`s Cross Church under Latin
The miscreants also burned the holy dress used by pritest
while performing mass and other rituals in the church, police
Effort to nab the miscreants was on, police said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey