CM to evaluate progress of Kochi Metro work on Oct 31
Kochi: Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy will evaluate progress of the Kochi Metro project on October 31 here and hold discussions on development plans for Kochi City, to be implemented along with the metro construction.
The meeting had earlier been scheduled for Oct 26.
Chandy will also undertake a site inspection on Oct 26 morning.
The meeting is expected to be attended by state ministers, including Aryadan Muhammed, K Babu, Ibrahim Kunju and Manjalamkuzhi Ali.
Minister of State for Food and Public distribution, KV Thomas, will be a special invitee in the meeting, a Kochi Metro press release said.
"This meeting is expected to take some key decisions regarding the augmentation of the city`s transportation infrastructure in the context of the proposed Metro Rail system," said Elias George, Managing Director, KMRL.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray