Cong MLA blames KPCC leadership for poor performance
Thiruvananthapuram: Amid rumblings in selection
of Congress ministers in the UDF Government, a Congress MLA on Sunday came out openly against the KPCC leadership holding its
"lapses" were responsible for the umimpressive performance of
the party and the combine in the April 13 assembly polls.
"There had been lapses on Kerala PCC`s part in selection of
candidates for the polls as well as choice of ministers. KPCC
leadership owes an explanation," T N Prathapan said.
UDF could not put up a good performance. Even after that
ability and competence were not given due weightage in the
selection of the cabinet nominees, he said at Thrissur.
KPCC did not give due consideration to `winnability`
factor, the three time MLA said.
Prathapan`s criticism comes in the wake of senior leader
V S Sudheeran voicing reservation over non-inclusion of party
MLA V D Satheesan in the cabinet glossing over his impressive
performance as an opposition member in the previous assembly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Analysing the murder mystery of Sheena Bora case- Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack