Cong MLA blames KPCC leadership for poor performance
Thiruvananthapuram: Amid rumblings in selection
of Congress ministers in the UDF Government, a Congress MLA on Sunday came out openly against the KPCC leadership holding its
"lapses" were responsible for the umimpressive performance of
the party and the combine in the April 13 assembly polls.
"There had been lapses on Kerala PCC`s part in selection of
candidates for the polls as well as choice of ministers. KPCC
leadership owes an explanation," T N Prathapan said.
UDF could not put up a good performance. Even after that
ability and competence were not given due weightage in the
selection of the cabinet nominees, he said at Thrissur.
KPCC did not give due consideration to `winnability`
factor, the three time MLA said.
Prathapan`s criticism comes in the wake of senior leader
V S Sudheeran voicing reservation over non-inclusion of party
MLA V D Satheesan in the cabinet glossing over his impressive
performance as an opposition member in the previous assembly.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you