Cong MLA blames KPCC leadership for poor performance
Thiruvananthapuram: Amid rumblings in selection
of Congress ministers in the UDF Government, a Congress MLA on Sunday came out openly against the KPCC leadership holding its
"lapses" were responsible for the umimpressive performance of
the party and the combine in the April 13 assembly polls.
"There had been lapses on Kerala PCC`s part in selection of
candidates for the polls as well as choice of ministers. KPCC
leadership owes an explanation," T N Prathapan said.
UDF could not put up a good performance. Even after that
ability and competence were not given due weightage in the
selection of the cabinet nominees, he said at Thrissur.
KPCC did not give due consideration to `winnability`
factor, the three time MLA said.
Prathapan`s criticism comes in the wake of senior leader
V S Sudheeran voicing reservation over non-inclusion of party
MLA V D Satheesan in the cabinet glossing over his impressive
performance as an opposition member in the previous assembly.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre