Cong MLA blames KPCC leadership for poor performance
Thiruvananthapuram: Amid rumblings in selection
of Congress ministers in the UDF Government, a Congress MLA on Sunday came out openly against the KPCC leadership holding its
"lapses" were responsible for the umimpressive performance of
the party and the combine in the April 13 assembly polls.
"There had been lapses on Kerala PCC`s part in selection of
candidates for the polls as well as choice of ministers. KPCC
leadership owes an explanation," T N Prathapan said.
UDF could not put up a good performance. Even after that
ability and competence were not given due weightage in the
selection of the cabinet nominees, he said at Thrissur.
KPCC did not give due consideration to `winnability`
factor, the three time MLA said.
Prathapan`s criticism comes in the wake of senior leader
V S Sudheeran voicing reservation over non-inclusion of party
MLA V D Satheesan in the cabinet glossing over his impressive
performance as an opposition member in the previous assembly.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged