Kerala: BSP to put up candidates in all constituencies
Kochi: The Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) on Friday
said it would go it alone in the Apr 13 elections to the
Kerala assembly and will be putting up candidates in all the
140 assembly constituencies.
The decision in this regard was taken under BSP National
President and Uttar Pradesh Chief minister, Mayawathi, Dr
Suresh Mane, National General Secretary, told reporters here.
Both the CPI(m) led Left Democratic Front (LDF) and congress
led United Democratic Front (UDF) were responsbile for several
`anti people` policies in the country and the state, he
The faction ridden LDF had failed to deliver to the people
of the state and the people should reject the cast, communal,
religious politics of the congress, Pramod Kureel, National
He said the BSP had come out with several people oriented
social security measures helping the Dalits, tribals and
minorities in UP.
Mayawati would campaign for three days in kerala and would
be addressing public meetings.
The BSP also released the first list of 70 candidates. The
second list would be released in Thiruvananthapuram on Mar 22.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!