Kerala engineer dies in Nigerian air crash
Kochi: Rijo Eldos, a young computer engineer hailing from Neriamangalam in Idukki district of Kerala, was one of the 153 victims who was on the Nigerian airplane that crashed on Sunday in the densely populated city of Lagos.
According to his family here, Eldos was travelling from Abuja to Lagos to take part in a company meeting. He was working with Reddington Nigeria.
The family is hoping that they will be able to get his body back soon. Eldos was supposed to come home for vacation in under two months, according to family sources.
The Dana Air flight crashed into a building in downtown Lagos that set three houses afire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant