Kerala engineer dies in Nigerian air crash
Kochi: Rijo Eldos, a young computer engineer hailing from Neriamangalam in Idukki district of Kerala, was one of the 153 victims who was on the Nigerian airplane that crashed on Sunday in the densely populated city of Lagos.
According to his family here, Eldos was travelling from Abuja to Lagos to take part in a company meeting. He was working with Reddington Nigeria.
The family is hoping that they will be able to get his body back soon. Eldos was supposed to come home for vacation in under two months, according to family sources.
The Dana Air flight crashed into a building in downtown Lagos that set three houses afire.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened