KNMS demands participation in state ministry
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala Nadar Mahajana Samgam on Monday demanded that the ruling UDF would immediately induct a `Nadar` community member in the ministry.
The outfit had been a staunch supporter of UDF-led state government and so it should have a representation in the ministry, KNMS leader L S Pramod told a press meet here today.
"We are submitting this demand before Congress high command and UDF. We are also demanding seats of Idukki, Attingal and Thiruvananthapuram during the coming Parliament elections considering the strength of the community," he said.
Raising these demands, the state committee members of the party would conduct a dawn-to-dusk fast in front of the secretariat on July 24, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Check out! Riteish Deshmukh's colourful 'Banjo' poster
- Tamil Nadu: Two children electrocuted, 40 injured as live wire falls on school bus, probe ordered
- Salman Khan – Sanjay Dutt friendship turns sour?