KNMS demands participation in state ministry
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala Nadar Mahajana Samgam on Monday demanded that the ruling UDF would immediately induct a `Nadar` community member in the ministry.
The outfit had been a staunch supporter of UDF-led state government and so it should have a representation in the ministry, KNMS leader L S Pramod told a press meet here today.
"We are submitting this demand before Congress high command and UDF. We are also demanding seats of Idukki, Attingal and Thiruvananthapuram during the coming Parliament elections considering the strength of the community," he said.
Raising these demands, the state committee members of the party would conduct a dawn-to-dusk fast in front of the secretariat on July 24, he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?