Mainly dry weather prevailed over Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: Mainly dry weather prevailed over Kerala and dry weather prevailed over Lakshadweep. Maximum temperature changed little over Kerala.
According to meteorology sources here, minimum temperature was above normal in Thiruvananthapuram district and changed little in the remaining districts.
Punalur recorded the highest maximum temperature of 38 degree celsius and Punalur, Vellanikkara recorded the lowest minimum temperature of 24 degree celsius.
Forecast valid until the morning of March 22, rain or thunder showers will occur at isolated places in Kerala. Mainly dry weather will prevail over Lakshadweep, outlook for subsequent two days no significant change.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days