Mainly dry weather prevailed over Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: Mainly dry weather prevailed over Kerala and dry weather prevailed over Lakshadweep. Maximum temperature changed little over Kerala.
According to meteorology sources here, minimum temperature was above normal in Thiruvananthapuram district and changed little in the remaining districts.
Punalur recorded the highest maximum temperature of 38 degree celsius and Punalur, Vellanikkara recorded the lowest minimum temperature of 24 degree celsius.
Forecast valid until the morning of March 22, rain or thunder showers will occur at isolated places in Kerala. Mainly dry weather will prevail over Lakshadweep, outlook for subsequent two days no significant change.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cristiano Ronaldo strikes shoot-out winner as Real Madrid crowned kings of Europe
- Pakistan had achieved nuclear capability in 1984: Abdul Qadeer Khan
- Pakistan able to target Delhi from Kahuta near Rawalpindi in five minutes: Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan
- US zoo kills gorilla after 3-year-old boy falls into enclosure
- EC cancels polls for two remaining Tamil Nadu Assembly seats - Know why