Mainly dry weather prevailed over Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: Mainly dry weather prevailed over Kerala and dry weather prevailed over Lakshadweep. Maximum temperature changed little over Kerala.
According to meteorology sources here, minimum temperature was above normal in Thiruvananthapuram district and changed little in the remaining districts.
Punalur recorded the highest maximum temperature of 38 degree celsius and Punalur, Vellanikkara recorded the lowest minimum temperature of 24 degree celsius.
Forecast valid until the morning of March 22, rain or thunder showers will occur at isolated places in Kerala. Mainly dry weather will prevail over Lakshadweep, outlook for subsequent two days no significant change.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet