Mainly dry weather prevailed over Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: Mainly dry weather prevailed over Kerala and dry weather prevailed over Lakshadweep. Maximum temperature changed little over Kerala.
According to meteorology sources here, minimum temperature was above normal in Thiruvananthapuram district and changed little in the remaining districts.
Punalur recorded the highest maximum temperature of 38 degree celsius and Punalur, Vellanikkara recorded the lowest minimum temperature of 24 degree celsius.
Forecast valid until the morning of March 22, rain or thunder showers will occur at isolated places in Kerala. Mainly dry weather will prevail over Lakshadweep, outlook for subsequent two days no significant change.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof