Polling officer dies of heart attack in Kottayam
Kottayam: A 54-year-old polling officer in
Kerala`s Kottayam district died following a heart attack, police said Wednesday.
Cyriac Abraham (54), senior accountant at State Bank of
India, was given exemption from attending poll duty by the
electoral officer as he felt uneasiness yesterday after
collecting polling material for the Pala constituency, police
The official was rushed to a private hospital, after his
condition worsened, where he died last night.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city