Polling officer dies of heart attack in Kottayam
Kottayam: A 54-year-old polling officer in
Kerala`s Kottayam district died following a heart attack, police said Wednesday.
Cyriac Abraham (54), senior accountant at State Bank of
India, was given exemption from attending poll duty by the
electoral officer as he felt uneasiness yesterday after
collecting polling material for the Pala constituency, police
The official was rushed to a private hospital, after his
condition worsened, where he died last night.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire