Solar panel scam: No change in govt, says Antony
Kochi: Coming out in support of Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy, Congress leader A K Antony Tuesday ruled out any change in the state government on the solar panel scam issue.
Antony said the opposition CPI(M) led Left Democratic Front has been making allegations against the Chief Minster, which has crossed the "lakshman rekha".
"There is no political crisis in the state. None need to think that there will be a change of government`, the Defence Minister, who was in Kerala to attend the funeral of his sister at Alapuzha, told reporters here.
"When the solar allegations cropped up, the government had ordered investigation. Let the investigation be over. There are laws and courts. The investigation process is going on. Now the opposition is unleashing violence and trying to force the Chief Minister to resign. That will not happen. There is no political crisis", he said.
The funeral of Sister Infant Teresa (80), eldest sister of Antony, was conducted yesterday.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!