Veteran Malayalam actor Thilakan is dead
Thiruvananthapuram: Veteran Malayalam actor Thilakan passed away at a hospital here early Monday. He was 74.
The actor, who died at 3 am, was in a critical condition after suffering two heart attacks. He was part of nearly 300 films, most of them in Malayalam.
Beginning his career in the 1950s, he became famous with his 1979 film "Ulkadal". His latest film was "Ustad Hotel".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!