Veteran Malayalam actor Thilakan is dead
Thiruvananthapuram: Veteran Malayalam actor Thilakan passed away at a hospital here early Monday. He was 74.
The actor, who died at 3 am, was in a critical condition after suffering two heart attacks. He was part of nearly 300 films, most of them in Malayalam.
Beginning his career in the 1950s, he became famous with his 1979 film "Ulkadal". His latest film was "Ustad Hotel".
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Piers Morgan pokes fun at India's performance in Rio: Here's how Virender Sehwag SHUT him down
- Raj Thackeray defies SC order, MNS ties Dahi-Handi at 49 feet in Thane
- Fashion for me is feeling glamorous, confident: Shraddha Kapoor
- Jio does Apple, people throng Reliance Stores for free 4G test SIM
- SHOCKING: DySP forces women trainees to mention their period dates, makes fun of pregnant cadet