Veteran Malayalam actor Thilakan is dead
Thiruvananthapuram: Veteran Malayalam actor Thilakan passed away at a hospital here early Monday. He was 74.
The actor, who died at 3 am, was in a critical condition after suffering two heart attacks. He was part of nearly 300 films, most of them in Malayalam.
Beginning his career in the 1950s, he became famous with his 1979 film "Ulkadal". His latest film was "Ustad Hotel".
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi