Another tiger killed by poachers in MP forest
Katni (Madhya Pradesh): A tiger was electrocuted after poachers allegedly laid live wires in Barhi forest area in Katni district close to Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve last night, a forest official said on Monday.
This is the third incident in the last six months in Katni district in which a tiger whas been found electrocuted.
The carcass was found at a farm in Kua village under Barhi forest area located close to the Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve, Barhi Forest Ranger Kapil Sharma told reporters.
"Live electricity wires were also recovered from near the carcass," he said adding that it appears that the animal was electrocuted by the poachers.
A case has been registered against three persons in this regard, but the ranger refused to share details about them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie