Baba Ramdev rules out joining any political party
Bhopal: Ruling out joining the BJP, yoga guru Baba Ramdev today said he has neither been associated with any political outfit nor does he intend to join one in future.
"I know that I have never been part of any political party till now and will not join such outfits any time," Ramdev told reporters here.
He said that there can be no comparison between Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi.
Ramdev said that one had entered politics because of his family while the other had worked the hard way to earn all that was his due.
Both the leaders have been holding major rallies of their respective parties in the run-up to five Assembly elections and then Lok Sabha polls.
He claimed that the Congress will lose the Assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh and that its strength after the next Lok Sabha polls would come down to less than 100 seats.
During his interaction with mediapersons, he also criticised Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Chandanwadi's Bada Kabristan in Mumbai
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened