Baba Ramdev rules out joining any political party
Bhopal: Ruling out joining the BJP, yoga guru Baba Ramdev today said he has neither been associated with any political outfit nor does he intend to join one in future.
"I know that I have never been part of any political party till now and will not join such outfits any time," Ramdev told reporters here.
He said that there can be no comparison between Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi.
Ramdev said that one had entered politics because of his family while the other had worked the hard way to earn all that was his due.
Both the leaders have been holding major rallies of their respective parties in the run-up to five Assembly elections and then Lok Sabha polls.
He claimed that the Congress will lose the Assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh and that its strength after the next Lok Sabha polls would come down to less than 100 seats.
During his interaction with mediapersons, he also criticised Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda