Banners showing Advani in sad mood removed
Indore: Banners showing senior BJP leader L K Advani in a pensive mood in the backdrop of recent developments in the party were removed today from various localities in the city by the local civic body.
The banners, which took potshots at BJP and Advani over the dissension after appointment of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi as election campaign committee head were pulled down following objection raised by the local unit of the party, civic body sources said.
The banners, which also showed BJP election symbol `Lotus` split into two, were reportedly put up by a major political party which is a rival of BJP at the state and national level.
The local civic corporation is ruled by BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip