BJP govt in MP has not done anything: Digvijay
Ujjain: Congress General Secretary Digvijay
Singh on Thursday attacked the ruling BJP government in Madhya
Pradesh stating that it has failed to do anything concrete for
the state since 2003.
"The ruling BJP Government has not been able to do
anything solid in any area and whatever it is doing in the
state has no relation with the people`s welfare," Singh said
addressing `Janakrosh` rally organised by the Ujjain unit of
He said that when Congress was in power in the state,
it had drawn a long-term plan for providing power to the
people till 2013. Had the party got an opportunity to
implement its strategy, people would not have faced power
crisis which they are facing now.
Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee President, Kantilal
Bhuria said on the occasion that that the BJP workers were
indulging in looting money meant for the development of the
state while Leader of Opposition in the State Assembly, Ajay
Singh, alleged that though BJP has not done anything for the
development of the state, it has created a large group of
The people will give a befitting reply to the BJP in
the 2013 assembly polls, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister