BJP govt in MP has not done anything: Digvijay
Ujjain: Congress General Secretary Digvijay
Singh on Thursday attacked the ruling BJP government in Madhya
Pradesh stating that it has failed to do anything concrete for
the state since 2003.
"The ruling BJP Government has not been able to do
anything solid in any area and whatever it is doing in the
state has no relation with the people`s welfare," Singh said
addressing `Janakrosh` rally organised by the Ujjain unit of
He said that when Congress was in power in the state,
it had drawn a long-term plan for providing power to the
people till 2013. Had the party got an opportunity to
implement its strategy, people would not have faced power
crisis which they are facing now.
Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee President, Kantilal
Bhuria said on the occasion that that the BJP workers were
indulging in looting money meant for the development of the
state while Leader of Opposition in the State Assembly, Ajay
Singh, alleged that though BJP has not done anything for the
development of the state, it has created a large group of
The people will give a befitting reply to the BJP in
the 2013 assembly polls, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra