BJP govt in MP has not done anything: Digvijay
Ujjain: Congress General Secretary Digvijay
Singh on Thursday attacked the ruling BJP government in Madhya
Pradesh stating that it has failed to do anything concrete for
the state since 2003.
"The ruling BJP Government has not been able to do
anything solid in any area and whatever it is doing in the
state has no relation with the people`s welfare," Singh said
addressing `Janakrosh` rally organised by the Ujjain unit of
He said that when Congress was in power in the state,
it had drawn a long-term plan for providing power to the
people till 2013. Had the party got an opportunity to
implement its strategy, people would not have faced power
crisis which they are facing now.
Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee President, Kantilal
Bhuria said on the occasion that that the BJP workers were
indulging in looting money meant for the development of the
state while Leader of Opposition in the State Assembly, Ajay
Singh, alleged that though BJP has not done anything for the
development of the state, it has created a large group of
The people will give a befitting reply to the BJP in
the 2013 assembly polls, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`; likely sole shooter
- 'EgyptAir Flight 804 broke up in midair after a fire'
- Warrants issued in Turkey for arrest of 300 Presidential Guards
- Democrat Hilary Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`: Police