‘BJP should stop dream about winning 2013 assembly polls’
Morena: Leader of Opposition in the Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh said here on Monday that the BJP would never be able to fulfill its dream of winning assembly elections for the third time in a row.
"The BJP is living in a dream world if it thinks that it will win the 2013 assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh," Ajay told reporters here.
Ajay said the Congress was working for getting success in mission 2013 and added that nothing can stop the party from winning the polls.
He said the Congress had lost the 2008 assembly elections due to its own mistakes which would not be repeated next year.
Ajay also said that the Congress would present itself as a successful alternative to the BJP before the people of Madhya Pradesh.
He said the law and order in the situation in the state was very bad and held Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan responsible for it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation Part II
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!