‘BJP should stop dream about winning 2013 assembly polls’
Morena: Leader of Opposition in the Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh said here on Monday that the BJP would never be able to fulfill its dream of winning assembly elections for the third time in a row.
"The BJP is living in a dream world if it thinks that it will win the 2013 assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh," Ajay told reporters here.
Ajay said the Congress was working for getting success in mission 2013 and added that nothing can stop the party from winning the polls.
He said the Congress had lost the 2008 assembly elections due to its own mistakes which would not be repeated next year.
Ajay also said that the Congress would present itself as a successful alternative to the BJP before the people of Madhya Pradesh.
He said the law and order in the situation in the state was very bad and held Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan responsible for it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- How Twitteratis reacted to PM Modi calling Prakash Singh Badal 'Nelson Mandela'
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off