‘BJP should stop dream about winning 2013 assembly polls’
Morena: Leader of Opposition in the Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh said here on Monday that the BJP would never be able to fulfill its dream of winning assembly elections for the third time in a row.
"The BJP is living in a dream world if it thinks that it will win the 2013 assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh," Ajay told reporters here.
Ajay said the Congress was working for getting success in mission 2013 and added that nothing can stop the party from winning the polls.
He said the Congress had lost the 2008 assembly elections due to its own mistakes which would not be repeated next year.
Ajay also said that the Congress would present itself as a successful alternative to the BJP before the people of Madhya Pradesh.
He said the law and order in the situation in the state was very bad and held Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan responsible for it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people