Businessman arrested for son`s murder in Bhopal
Bhopal: A 70-year-old businessman Ramesh Chand Agrawal has been arrested on the charges of giving a `supari` for the murder of his 30-year-old son, police said on Tuesday.
According to police, Ramesh had hired a contract killer for Rs three lakh to get his son Ajay eliminated.
They said that Ramesh had taken this step as he was fed up with his son who used to threaten and abuse him. Also Ajay used to bash other employees in the shop run by him. When Ramesh used to stop his son, he would turn violent and even threaten to kill him.
Ajay`s body was found on December 18 in the forests of Kararia recently. His father had said that Ajay had left home with Rs two lakh in cash.
Along with Ramesh, police also arrested Ajay`s servant, Maan Singh who confessed to have killed him.
Singh also told the police that he had been promised a sum of Rs three lakh for the murder and out of this he had been paid Rs 60,000 in advance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?