Cold wave continues in Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: Intense cold conditions prevailed in most parts of Madhya Pradesh including the capital city.
Weather officials said that some parts of the state were reeling under severe cold wave and Amarkantak hills recorded one degree Celsius while hill station Pachmarhi recorded two degree Celsius.
The Northern, Eastern and the Malwa regions of the state were still under the grip of cold wave and Bhopal recorded a minimum temperature of eight degrees which was two degrees below normal, sources said.
In the other parts of the state, temperature recorded between five to seven degree Celsius except Amarkantak, Pachmarhi and Tikamgarh where the temperature recorded as one degree, two degree and three degrees Celsius respectively during the last 48 hours.
Other cities like Guna recorded a minimum temperature of 5.1, Gwalior 5.2, Satna 6.1, Khajuraho 6.4, Jabalpur 6.6 and Indore 8.6 degrees celsius during the last 48 hours, Met sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report