Cold wave continues in Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: Intense cold conditions prevailed in most parts of Madhya Pradesh including the capital city.
Weather officials said that some parts of the state were reeling under severe cold wave and Amarkantak hills recorded one degree Celsius while hill station Pachmarhi recorded two degree Celsius.
The Northern, Eastern and the Malwa regions of the state were still under the grip of cold wave and Bhopal recorded a minimum temperature of eight degrees which was two degrees below normal, sources said.
In the other parts of the state, temperature recorded between five to seven degree Celsius except Amarkantak, Pachmarhi and Tikamgarh where the temperature recorded as one degree, two degree and three degrees Celsius respectively during the last 48 hours.
Other cities like Guna recorded a minimum temperature of 5.1, Gwalior 5.2, Satna 6.1, Khajuraho 6.4, Jabalpur 6.6 and Indore 8.6 degrees celsius during the last 48 hours, Met sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will commence at this breathtaking location – See pic
- WATCH: How Sri Lanka's mystery spinner Lakshan Sandakan left Australia spellbound
- Antibodies that protect against Zika virus in mice identified, claim scientists
- Rio Olympics 2016: India to start with a bang
- Congress puts gag order on partymen, asks them not to make comments inconsistent with party stand