Cold wave continues in Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: Intense cold conditions prevailed in most parts of Madhya Pradesh including the capital city.
Weather officials said that some parts of the state were reeling under severe cold wave and Amarkantak hills recorded one degree Celsius while hill station Pachmarhi recorded two degree Celsius.
The Northern, Eastern and the Malwa regions of the state were still under the grip of cold wave and Bhopal recorded a minimum temperature of eight degrees which was two degrees below normal, sources said.
In the other parts of the state, temperature recorded between five to seven degree Celsius except Amarkantak, Pachmarhi and Tikamgarh where the temperature recorded as one degree, two degree and three degrees Celsius respectively during the last 48 hours.
Other cities like Guna recorded a minimum temperature of 5.1, Gwalior 5.2, Satna 6.1, Khajuraho 6.4, Jabalpur 6.6 and Indore 8.6 degrees celsius during the last 48 hours, Met sources said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani