Cold wave continues in Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: Intense cold conditions prevailed in most parts of Madhya Pradesh including the capital city.
Weather officials said that some parts of the state were reeling under severe cold wave and Amarkantak hills recorded one degree Celsius while hill station Pachmarhi recorded two degree Celsius.
The Northern, Eastern and the Malwa regions of the state were still under the grip of cold wave and Bhopal recorded a minimum temperature of eight degrees which was two degrees below normal, sources said.
In the other parts of the state, temperature recorded between five to seven degree Celsius except Amarkantak, Pachmarhi and Tikamgarh where the temperature recorded as one degree, two degree and three degrees Celsius respectively during the last 48 hours.
Other cities like Guna recorded a minimum temperature of 5.1, Gwalior 5.2, Satna 6.1, Khajuraho 6.4, Jabalpur 6.6 and Indore 8.6 degrees celsius during the last 48 hours, Met sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption