Cold wave continues in Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: Intense cold conditions prevailed in most parts of Madhya Pradesh including the capital city.
Weather officials said that some parts of the state were reeling under severe cold wave and Amarkantak hills recorded one degree Celsius while hill station Pachmarhi recorded two degree Celsius.
The Northern, Eastern and the Malwa regions of the state were still under the grip of cold wave and Bhopal recorded a minimum temperature of eight degrees which was two degrees below normal, sources said.
In the other parts of the state, temperature recorded between five to seven degree Celsius except Amarkantak, Pachmarhi and Tikamgarh where the temperature recorded as one degree, two degree and three degrees Celsius respectively during the last 48 hours.
Other cities like Guna recorded a minimum temperature of 5.1, Gwalior 5.2, Satna 6.1, Khajuraho 6.4, Jabalpur 6.6 and Indore 8.6 degrees celsius during the last 48 hours, Met sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...