Former BJP MP Kulaste to take out yatra
Bhopal: Former BJP MP Faggan Singh Kulaste who was recently released on bail in the cash-for-vote scam said here on Saturday that he would take out a Yatra in his Mandla constituency from December 4 to 24 to highlight the
`ill-treatment` meted out to him by the Congress.
The former BJP MP told reporters that he was jailed as
part of a conspiracy hatched by the Congress high command and
a Samajwadi Party Leader.
The former MP said that later he would also tour all
adivasi constituencies in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report