Four members of a family killed over land dispute
Morena (MP): Four members of a family were on Monday killed over a land dispute at Mohanpura village in Morena district, police said.
"A dispute over land was going on between two cousins
Anoop Singh Sikarwar and Hari Singh Sikawar for quite some
time and it turned violent today with both the sides opening
fire at each other through their licensed guns," Morena SP,
Sanjay Kumar Singh told reporters.
No arrest has been made so far in the incident, he
Four persons, identified as Anoop Singh, Hari Singh,
Kalla Singh and Uday Singh, died on the spot, the SP said,
adding additional force has been deployed in the village in
backdrop of the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends