Kamal Nath approves nearly Rs 300 crore for MP
New Delhi: Urban Development Minister Kamal
Nath on Thursday approved Rs 292 crore in central assistance for
different development related projects being carried out by
Madhya Pradesh Government.
Out of the total, Rs 121 crore are meant for development
of Bus Rapid Transit System (BRTS) in Bhopal and Rs 171 crore
were given under urban infrastructure development scheme for
for 20 cities, an statement by MP government said.
This was formally informed during a meeting between
Madhya Pradesh Urban Administration and Development Minister
Babulal Gaur and Nath.
The meeting lasted for about 30 minutes where the two
leaders discussed various development issues related to Madhya
Nath represents Chhindwara constituency in Lok Sabha from
Gaur also sought additional help of Rs 642 crore to carry
out various others development works in Madhya Pradesh. Nath
has assured all help to the MP minister, the statement added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site