Kamal Nath approves nearly Rs 300 crore for MP
New Delhi: Urban Development Minister Kamal
Nath on Thursday approved Rs 292 crore in central assistance for
different development related projects being carried out by
Madhya Pradesh Government.
Out of the total, Rs 121 crore are meant for development
of Bus Rapid Transit System (BRTS) in Bhopal and Rs 171 crore
were given under urban infrastructure development scheme for
for 20 cities, an statement by MP government said.
This was formally informed during a meeting between
Madhya Pradesh Urban Administration and Development Minister
Babulal Gaur and Nath.
The meeting lasted for about 30 minutes where the two
leaders discussed various development issues related to Madhya
Nath represents Chhindwara constituency in Lok Sabha from
Gaur also sought additional help of Rs 642 crore to carry
out various others development works in Madhya Pradesh. Nath
has assured all help to the MP minister, the statement added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof