Kamal Nath approves nearly Rs 300 crore for MP
New Delhi: Urban Development Minister Kamal
Nath on Thursday approved Rs 292 crore in central assistance for
different development related projects being carried out by
Madhya Pradesh Government.
Out of the total, Rs 121 crore are meant for development
of Bus Rapid Transit System (BRTS) in Bhopal and Rs 171 crore
were given under urban infrastructure development scheme for
for 20 cities, an statement by MP government said.
This was formally informed during a meeting between
Madhya Pradesh Urban Administration and Development Minister
Babulal Gaur and Nath.
The meeting lasted for about 30 minutes where the two
leaders discussed various development issues related to Madhya
Nath represents Chhindwara constituency in Lok Sabha from
Gaur also sought additional help of Rs 642 crore to carry
out various others development works in Madhya Pradesh. Nath
has assured all help to the MP minister, the statement added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden