Madhya Pradesh govt transfers five IPS officers
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh government has transferred five IPS officers, including two of the rank of Additional Director General of Police.
CB Munniraja, who was till now ADGP (complaint), has now been made ADGP (jail) while Pradeep Kumar Runawal, who was ADGP (Home Guard), will be the new ADGP (Welfare), an official release said here today.
Guna SP, KC Jain has been shifted to Satna in the same capacity while DK Singh, Commandant of the 26th Battalion of the Special Armed Force (SAF) at Guna, has been posted as SP Sheopur.
Satna SP, PL Bishta, has been shifted to Guna in the same capacity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore