Madhya Pradesh reels under severe cold conditions
Bhopal: Severe cold conditions continued in northern Madhya Pradesh with both Datia and Guna registering an identical low of four degrees Celsius, a MeT official said on Monday.
Chilly winds blew throughout the day in most parts of the state, they said.
Indore had a minimum temperature of 6.4 degrees Celsius while the maximum was 20.5 deg C.
The minimum temperature in Gwalior was 5.4 deg C and maximum was recorded at 20.3 deg C.
Cold conditions are likely to prevail for the next two or three days, the MeT officials said.
Meanwhile, the Bhopal Municipal Corporation has made arrangements for bonfires at various public places like night shelters, bus stands, railway stations and hospitals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Delhi Police may arrest Kabaddi player Rohit over wife's suicide
- Politics over Mahesh Sharma's visit to Ayodhya museum site ahead of UP elections
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!