Man kills ailing wife, mother in Madhya Pradesh
Bhind: A man allegedly killed his wife, suffering from cancer, by hitting her with an axe at a village here as he was annoyed with her constant ill-health, police said on Thursday.
Later, he also killed his mother and injured his daughter, they said.
The woman, Sunita, was in bad health because of cancer and her husband Rambir Goud (40) was irritated with her medical problems.
On the intervening night of March 4-5, Rambir hit on her head with an axe at their home in Achalpura village of Lahar tehsil, Bhind district Superintendent of Police (SP) Ashish told reporters.
When his mother tried to intervene to save the daughter-in-law, Goud hit her also with the axe following which she too collapsed.
He also did not spare his six-year-old daughter who asked him not to do so. He beat her with a cane, but she somehow managed to save herself by running out of the house.
Later, Goud fled from the house, police said, adding that a case has been registered in this regard and a search is on to nab him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details