Man kills ailing wife, mother in Madhya Pradesh
Bhind: A man allegedly killed his wife, suffering from cancer, by hitting her with an axe at a village here as he was annoyed with her constant ill-health, police said on Thursday.
Later, he also killed his mother and injured his daughter, they said.
The woman, Sunita, was in bad health because of cancer and her husband Rambir Goud (40) was irritated with her medical problems.
On the intervening night of March 4-5, Rambir hit on her head with an axe at their home in Achalpura village of Lahar tehsil, Bhind district Superintendent of Police (SP) Ashish told reporters.
When his mother tried to intervene to save the daughter-in-law, Goud hit her also with the axe following which she too collapsed.
He also did not spare his six-year-old daughter who asked him not to do so. He beat her with a cane, but she somehow managed to save herself by running out of the house.
Later, Goud fled from the house, police said, adding that a case has been registered in this regard and a search is on to nab him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal