Man kills ailing wife, mother in Madhya Pradesh
Bhind: A man allegedly killed his wife, suffering from cancer, by hitting her with an axe at a village here as he was annoyed with her constant ill-health, police said on Thursday.
Later, he also killed his mother and injured his daughter, they said.
The woman, Sunita, was in bad health because of cancer and her husband Rambir Goud (40) was irritated with her medical problems.
On the intervening night of March 4-5, Rambir hit on her head with an axe at their home in Achalpura village of Lahar tehsil, Bhind district Superintendent of Police (SP) Ashish told reporters.
When his mother tried to intervene to save the daughter-in-law, Goud hit her also with the axe following which she too collapsed.
He also did not spare his six-year-old daughter who asked him not to do so. He beat her with a cane, but she somehow managed to save herself by running out of the house.
Later, Goud fled from the house, police said, adding that a case has been registered in this regard and a search is on to nab him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- 120 Taliban, ISIS militants killed in wide-scale operations by Afghan army, cops
- China, Pakistan launch first joint border patrols near Xinjiang
- Mamta Kulkarni breaks silence to rebuff drug racket reports, says glamour does not tantalize her anymore
- India stands with Bangladesh in its fight against terrorism: PM Narendra Modi to Sheikh Hasina
- It's Marlon Samuels vs Virat Kohli: How two batting mainstays will decide the course of West Indies-India series