Missing baby girl`s body found in well in Madhya Pradesh
Indore: The body of a ten-month-old girl, who was allegedly abducted two days back, was on Monday found in a well here, police said.
The infant had been missing from her house in Rishi Palace Colony area here since January 19 when her aunt had gone away.
The body was recovered from the well by fire brigade officials and has been sent for post-mortem, they said.
Meanwhile, the baby`s parents and angry residents of the area today staged a demonstration at the Futi-Kordi circle demanding arrest of the culprit in the case, police said.
They blocked six adjoining roads in Chandan Nagar area during the demonstration.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP