Missing baby girl`s body found in well in Madhya Pradesh
Indore: The body of a ten-month-old girl, who was allegedly abducted two days back, was on Monday found in a well here, police said.
The infant had been missing from her house in Rishi Palace Colony area here since January 19 when her aunt had gone away.
The body was recovered from the well by fire brigade officials and has been sent for post-mortem, they said.
Meanwhile, the baby`s parents and angry residents of the area today staged a demonstration at the Futi-Kordi circle demanding arrest of the culprit in the case, police said.
They blocked six adjoining roads in Chandan Nagar area during the demonstration.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- WTO's future bright; ready to up engagement with India: US
- 'WTO's future bright; US ready to up engagement with India'
- SFIO widens Vijay Mallya probe; former top bankers under scanner
- Priyanka Chopra, Saroj Khan honoured at Fempowerment awards
- We should protect and preserve our unity, integrity: PM on GST