Missing baby girl`s body found in well in Madhya Pradesh
Indore: The body of a ten-month-old girl, who was allegedly abducted two days back, was on Monday found in a well here, police said.
The infant had been missing from her house in Rishi Palace Colony area here since January 19 when her aunt had gone away.
The body was recovered from the well by fire brigade officials and has been sent for post-mortem, they said.
Meanwhile, the baby`s parents and angry residents of the area today staged a demonstration at the Futi-Kordi circle demanding arrest of the culprit in the case, police said.
They blocked six adjoining roads in Chandan Nagar area during the demonstration.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam