Missing baby girl`s body found in well in Madhya Pradesh
Indore: The body of a ten-month-old girl, who was allegedly abducted two days back, was on Monday found in a well here, police said.
The infant had been missing from her house in Rishi Palace Colony area here since January 19 when her aunt had gone away.
The body was recovered from the well by fire brigade officials and has been sent for post-mortem, they said.
Meanwhile, the baby`s parents and angry residents of the area today staged a demonstration at the Futi-Kordi circle demanding arrest of the culprit in the case, police said.
They blocked six adjoining roads in Chandan Nagar area during the demonstration.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?