Missing baby girl`s body found in well in Madhya Pradesh
Indore: The body of a ten-month-old girl, who was allegedly abducted two days back, was on Monday found in a well here, police said.
The infant had been missing from her house in Rishi Palace Colony area here since January 19 when her aunt had gone away.
The body was recovered from the well by fire brigade officials and has been sent for post-mortem, they said.
Meanwhile, the baby`s parents and angry residents of the area today staged a demonstration at the Futi-Kordi circle demanding arrest of the culprit in the case, police said.
They blocked six adjoining roads in Chandan Nagar area during the demonstration.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!