MP babu has Rs 9 crore in cash!
Ujjain: In an operation early Thursday, the Lokayukta police conducted raids at sub-registrar’s house in Indore. The official is posted in Ratlam district.
The Lokayukta team impounded cash worth Rs 9 crore. It is being said that jewellery amounting to Rs 2 crore has also been found.
The investigating agency is still continuing its raids and the whole recovery of movable and immovable assets is yet to be evaluated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- NIA busts ISIS module in Hyderabad; 11 arrested
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Immigration control a top priority: Stephen Crabb who is running to replace David Cameron
- Four Indian-Americans to be honoured with Great Immigrants Award
- No apology from Salman Khan as he responds to NCW notice on 'raped woman' remark
- Inspiring! Poverty-stricken Bihar siblings beat all odds to crack IIT-JEE
- 7th Pay Commission: Know at a glance, see this informative chart