MP CM to visit South Africa to attract investors
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will visit South Africa and invite investors to explore investment opportunities in the state.
Chouhan, who is scheduled to visit the African nation from June 7 to 15, will travel to various cities of that country to make industry players aware of the investment potential in Madhya Pradesh, an official release said here today.
The Chief Minister, along with a delegation, will leave for South Africa on June 6 and hold a meeting with the High Commissioner at Johannesburg the next day.
Chouhan will also meet head of Gauteng Province and members of Indian Business Forum on June 9 and will take part in some local events at Kruger on June 10 and 11.
During the next three days, from June 12-14, he will meet top representatives of commerce and industry in Cape Town.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi