MP CM to visit South Africa to attract investors
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will visit South Africa and invite investors to explore investment opportunities in the state.
Chouhan, who is scheduled to visit the African nation from June 7 to 15, will travel to various cities of that country to make industry players aware of the investment potential in Madhya Pradesh, an official release said here today.
The Chief Minister, along with a delegation, will leave for South Africa on June 6 and hold a meeting with the High Commissioner at Johannesburg the next day.
Chouhan will also meet head of Gauteng Province and members of Indian Business Forum on June 9 and will take part in some local events at Kruger on June 10 and 11.
During the next three days, from June 12-14, he will meet top representatives of commerce and industry in Cape Town.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal