MP: CRPF cop kills himself with service revolver
Bhopal: A CRPF constable committed suicide by shooting himself with his service revolver in the wee hours on Friday, police said.
The deceased, identified as Kuldeep Tigga (43), was head constable in the CRPF camp at Bangarasia village near here. He was on duty at guard room last night and shot himself at around 3 AM with his service revolver, they said.
He was taken to a private hospital, where he succumbed to injuries, police said, adding that the motive behind the suicide was not known.
CRPF officials informed Tigga`s family about the incident and police sealed his service quarter for investigations. The body was sent for post-mortem, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Now make a call just by squeezing your smartphone!
- Life beyond cricket: Humanist Rohit Sharma visits orphanage after IPL stint
- Delhi court reserves order on criminal complaint against Arvind Kejriwal
- Fishermen killing case: Accused Italian marine Salvatore Girone returns home from India
- Pakistan may seek India's help in curbing terror: Rajnath Singh