MP: CRPF cop kills himself with service revolver
Bhopal: A CRPF constable committed suicide by shooting himself with his service revolver in the wee hours on Friday, police said.
The deceased, identified as Kuldeep Tigga (43), was head constable in the CRPF camp at Bangarasia village near here. He was on duty at guard room last night and shot himself at around 3 AM with his service revolver, they said.
He was taken to a private hospital, where he succumbed to injuries, police said, adding that the motive behind the suicide was not known.
CRPF officials informed Tigga`s family about the incident and police sealed his service quarter for investigations. The body was sent for post-mortem, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach