MP: CRPF cop kills himself with service revolver
Bhopal: A CRPF constable committed suicide by shooting himself with his service revolver in the wee hours on Friday, police said.
The deceased, identified as Kuldeep Tigga (43), was head constable in the CRPF camp at Bangarasia village near here. He was on duty at guard room last night and shot himself at around 3 AM with his service revolver, they said.
He was taken to a private hospital, where he succumbed to injuries, police said, adding that the motive behind the suicide was not known.
CRPF officials informed Tigga`s family about the incident and police sealed his service quarter for investigations. The body was sent for post-mortem, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: Mulayam sacks Ram Gopal Yadav from party for six years; Shivpal says he is corrupt, involved with BJP