MP minister undergoes surgery in Singapore
Dewas: Madhya Pradesh`s minister for sports and youth welfare Tukoji Rao Puar successfully underwent a liver transplant operation at a hospital in Singapore on Wednesday, his family said.
The liver transplant operation was successfully completed today at 2.30 pm, Indian time, at a branch of Elisabeth Hospital.
Puar was taken to Singapore three months ago after initial treatment at Mendanta Hospital in Gurgaon.
The minister will return to India after a month, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack