MP minister undergoes surgery in Singapore
Dewas: Madhya Pradesh`s minister for sports and youth welfare Tukoji Rao Puar successfully underwent a liver transplant operation at a hospital in Singapore on Wednesday, his family said.
The liver transplant operation was successfully completed today at 2.30 pm, Indian time, at a branch of Elisabeth Hospital.
Puar was taken to Singapore three months ago after initial treatment at Mendanta Hospital in Gurgaon.
The minister will return to India after a month, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- IIT-Guwahati student develops a mobile app to monitor indoor air quality
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list