MP minister undergoes surgery in Singapore
Dewas: Madhya Pradesh`s minister for sports and youth welfare Tukoji Rao Puar successfully underwent a liver transplant operation at a hospital in Singapore on Wednesday, his family said.
The liver transplant operation was successfully completed today at 2.30 pm, Indian time, at a branch of Elisabeth Hospital.
Puar was taken to Singapore three months ago after initial treatment at Mendanta Hospital in Gurgaon.
The minister will return to India after a month, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH