MPCC-minority cell demands reward for Kasab`s hangman
Indore: The Minority Cell of the Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee on Thursday demanded that Kasab`s hangman should be suitably rewarded.
MPCC-MC Vice President Akhtar Baig said in a statement here that it was pity that the hangman was paid only Rs 5000 and he should be suitably rewarded.
He also said that the hangman`s name should be disclosed so that every Indian could remember him for his bravery and if required he and his family could be given security, Baig said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof