MPCC-minority cell demands reward for Kasab`s hangman
Indore: The Minority Cell of the Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee on Thursday demanded that Kasab`s hangman should be suitably rewarded.
MPCC-MC Vice President Akhtar Baig said in a statement here that it was pity that the hangman was paid only Rs 5000 and he should be suitably rewarded.
He also said that the hangman`s name should be disclosed so that every Indian could remember him for his bravery and if required he and his family could be given security, Baig said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested