Reshuffle of senior IAS officers in MP
Bhopal: In a major reshuffle, Madhya Pradesh Government Saturday transferred 15 senior Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officials including Principal Secretary (PS), Forest Devraj Birdi.
Birdi has been posted as PS, Cooperatives and Animal Husbandry, official sources said. Birdi was replaced by B P Singh as the new PS, Forest, Culture, and Trustee Secretary, Bharat Bhawan.
PC Meena has been posted as PS, ST Welfare Department, while Prabhanshu Kamal has been posted as Relief Commissioner and PS, Revenue, Rehabilitation, Religious Trust and Endowments Department.
Shailendra Singh has been made the new Special Commissioner (Coordination), Government of Madhya Pradesh, at New Delhi.
Shiv Narayan Meena was named as Member Secretary, State Finance Commission, while Ashok Kumar Shivhare as Secretary, General Administration Department.
Manish Kumar Shrivastava has been posted as Commissioner-cum-Registrar, Cooperative Societies and Managing Director Madhya Pradesh Oil Federation; D P Ahirwar was posted as Commissioner, Shahdol Division.
Sanjeev Kumar Jha will take over the charge of the Secretary, Transport Department and Managing Director MP State Road Transport Corporation while Ajadshatru Shrivastava has been posted as the new Secretary, Mining and Managing Director, MP Mineral Development Corporation.
Shivanand Dube has been made Commissioner, Chambal Division at Morena, while GP Shrivastava was posted as Secretary, Madhya Pradesh Election Commission.
Mahendra Gyani has been named Managing Director Madhya Pradesh Agro-Marketing Board while Shashank Mishra has been posted as Collector Mandsaur, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BCCI announces Team India squad for Bangladesh tour
- Sudha Shivpuri aka 'Baa' of 'Kyuki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi' dies
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- Kejriwal accuses Centre of trying to rule Delhi through LG
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- Expect that Rahul will be Congress president in 2015: Jairam Ramesh
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- DNA: Analysis of Hurriyat chief Syed Geelani's passport issue
- DNA: Analysis of traffic system of Vancouver, Canada
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- RBSE (rajresults.nic.in) Class 12th science and commerce results 2015: Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII exam results 2015 expected to be announced on May 21
- JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015: JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015 (jharkhandeducation.net) likely to be announced on Thursday May 21 at 1 PM
- RBSE (rajresults.nic.in) Class 12th science and commerce results 2015: Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII exam results 2015 to be announced today at 4 PM
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET results to be announced on May 21 at www.apeamcet.org
- Log on to apeamcet.org AP EAMCET Results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Marks and AP EAMCET Ranks 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- IPL 2015: Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore - As it happened...
- DHSE (dhsekerala.gov.in) 12th Result 2015: Kerala DHSE Class 12th XII exam results 2015 to be announced on May 21
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- SSLC (tnresults.nic.in) Tenth 10th Results 2015: Tamil Nadu Board Class 10th X Higher Secondary exam results 2015 to be declared on May 21
- 'IAS officer DK Ravi possibly committed suicide, suffered big loss in real estate business'
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?