Reshuffle of senior IAS officers in MP
Bhopal: In a major reshuffle, Madhya Pradesh Government Saturday transferred 15 senior Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officials including Principal Secretary (PS), Forest Devraj Birdi.
Birdi has been posted as PS, Cooperatives and Animal Husbandry, official sources said. Birdi was replaced by B P Singh as the new PS, Forest, Culture, and Trustee Secretary, Bharat Bhawan.
PC Meena has been posted as PS, ST Welfare Department, while Prabhanshu Kamal has been posted as Relief Commissioner and PS, Revenue, Rehabilitation, Religious Trust and Endowments Department.
Shailendra Singh has been made the new Special Commissioner (Coordination), Government of Madhya Pradesh, at New Delhi.
Shiv Narayan Meena was named as Member Secretary, State Finance Commission, while Ashok Kumar Shivhare as Secretary, General Administration Department.
Manish Kumar Shrivastava has been posted as Commissioner-cum-Registrar, Cooperative Societies and Managing Director Madhya Pradesh Oil Federation; D P Ahirwar was posted as Commissioner, Shahdol Division.
Sanjeev Kumar Jha will take over the charge of the Secretary, Transport Department and Managing Director MP State Road Transport Corporation while Ajadshatru Shrivastava has been posted as the new Secretary, Mining and Managing Director, MP Mineral Development Corporation.
Shivanand Dube has been made Commissioner, Chambal Division at Morena, while GP Shrivastava was posted as Secretary, Madhya Pradesh Election Commission.
Mahendra Gyani has been named Managing Director Madhya Pradesh Agro-Marketing Board while Shashank Mishra has been posted as Collector Mandsaur, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday