Rural milk producers sell milk worth Rs 2-crore
Bhopal: Rural milk producers have sold milk worth Rs two crore in Sagar, Panna, Chhatarpur, Damoh, Tikamgarh and Datia districts of Madhya Pradesh through milk cooperative societies in a short span of time of eight months.
An official release said here today that this was done under Bundelkhand Dairy Development project which is being operated through Bhopal, Gwalior and Jabalpur Cooperative Milk Federations affiliated with the State Co-operative Dairy Federation in these districts.
This project was initiated in November 2010 and its main objective is to implement dairy programmme in Bundelkhand region in line with Anand system.
Milk collection was started by 154 milk cooperative societies under the project.
Showing keen interest in the project, rural milk producers sold milk worth Rs.two crore through milk cooperative societies in short span of time.
M P State Co-operative Dairy Federation Chairman Subhash
Mandage and Managing Director Sudha Choudhary have appealed people to avail benefits of the scheme by holding direct dialogue with the milk cooperative societies, Chairpersons and Secretaries of Tikamgarh, Chhatarpur and Panna districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic