Rural milk producers sell milk worth Rs 2-crore
Bhopal: Rural milk producers have sold milk worth Rs two crore in Sagar, Panna, Chhatarpur, Damoh, Tikamgarh and Datia districts of Madhya Pradesh through milk cooperative societies in a short span of time of eight months.
An official release said here today that this was done under Bundelkhand Dairy Development project which is being operated through Bhopal, Gwalior and Jabalpur Cooperative Milk Federations affiliated with the State Co-operative Dairy Federation in these districts.
This project was initiated in November 2010 and its main objective is to implement dairy programmme in Bundelkhand region in line with Anand system.
Milk collection was started by 154 milk cooperative societies under the project.
Showing keen interest in the project, rural milk producers sold milk worth Rs.two crore through milk cooperative societies in short span of time.
M P State Co-operative Dairy Federation Chairman Subhash
Mandage and Managing Director Sudha Choudhary have appealed people to avail benefits of the scheme by holding direct dialogue with the milk cooperative societies, Chairpersons and Secretaries of Tikamgarh, Chhatarpur and Panna districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Xiaomi MIUI 8 ROM starts rolling out: Know which phones in India will get the update
- Denied help by hospital authorities, Odisha man walks 10-km carrying wife's dead body; WATCH
- Salman Khan's fan trolled, criticised Yogeshwar Dutt after he was out of Olympics. Here's his FITTING reply
- Setback for NSUI as ABVP wins big in student union polls in Rajasthan
- North Korea leader says missile test `greatest success`