Six of family injured in fire caused by gas leakage in MP
Indore: Six persons of family, including three children, were injured in fire at their house caused by leakage from a cooking gas cylinder here, police said on Wednesday.
The fire broke when Mansharam`s wife was cooking food in the kitchen at their one-room house in Pathar-Mundla locality last night.
Mansharam, his wife, mother and three minor children received burn injuries and were rushed to MY hospital, Bhanwarkua police said.
The neighbours helped in dousing the flames by pouring water.
In another incident, the house of a retired government official at Sarnath Colony here was set afire by some burglars who entered the premises early today.
The burglars escaped with some household goods, cash and electronic items after setting afire two rooms in the house.
A computer, some furniture, an air conditioner and some other goods were gutted in the blaze.
Fire tenders were pressed into service to douse the flames, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends