Six of family injured in fire caused by gas leakage in MP
Indore: Six persons of family, including three children, were injured in fire at their house caused by leakage from a cooking gas cylinder here, police said on Wednesday.
The fire broke when Mansharam`s wife was cooking food in the kitchen at their one-room house in Pathar-Mundla locality last night.
Mansharam, his wife, mother and three minor children received burn injuries and were rushed to MY hospital, Bhanwarkua police said.
The neighbours helped in dousing the flames by pouring water.
In another incident, the house of a retired government official at Sarnath Colony here was set afire by some burglars who entered the premises early today.
The burglars escaped with some household goods, cash and electronic items after setting afire two rooms in the house.
A computer, some furniture, an air conditioner and some other goods were gutted in the blaze.
Fire tenders were pressed into service to douse the flames, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- India's ceasefire violations threat to regional peace and security: Nawaz Sharif
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?