Six of family injured in fire caused by gas leakage in MP
Indore: Six persons of family, including three children, were injured in fire at their house caused by leakage from a cooking gas cylinder here, police said on Wednesday.
The fire broke when Mansharam`s wife was cooking food in the kitchen at their one-room house in Pathar-Mundla locality last night.
Mansharam, his wife, mother and three minor children received burn injuries and were rushed to MY hospital, Bhanwarkua police said.
The neighbours helped in dousing the flames by pouring water.
In another incident, the house of a retired government official at Sarnath Colony here was set afire by some burglars who entered the premises early today.
The burglars escaped with some household goods, cash and electronic items after setting afire two rooms in the house.
A computer, some furniture, an air conditioner and some other goods were gutted in the blaze.
Fire tenders were pressed into service to douse the flames, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!