Six of family injured in fire caused by gas leakage in MP
Indore: Six persons of family, including three children, were injured in fire at their house caused by leakage from a cooking gas cylinder here, police said on Wednesday.
The fire broke when Mansharam`s wife was cooking food in the kitchen at their one-room house in Pathar-Mundla locality last night.
Mansharam, his wife, mother and three minor children received burn injuries and were rushed to MY hospital, Bhanwarkua police said.
The neighbours helped in dousing the flames by pouring water.
In another incident, the house of a retired government official at Sarnath Colony here was set afire by some burglars who entered the premises early today.
The burglars escaped with some household goods, cash and electronic items after setting afire two rooms in the house.
A computer, some furniture, an air conditioner and some other goods were gutted in the blaze.
Fire tenders were pressed into service to douse the flames, police added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India