Special courts in MP for early disposal of corruption cases
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Governor Rameshwar
Thakur Monday said the state government will set up special court for early disposal of matters related to corruption.
"The state government has also decided to frame laws
to attach properties amassed by public servants through
corrupt means," the Governor said in his inaugural address at
the Budget Session of the State Assembly.
Thakur said the law and order situation and internal
security in Madhya Pradesh was much better placed and added
that vacant posts in the police were being filled.
He said the state government was committed to providing
good administration and pointed out for this public hearings
were being held every week in government offices to hear the
The Governor outlined in detail the State government`s
achievements in various fields including tourism, development
of cities, technical education, health facilities and
empowerment of women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000