Special courts in MP for early disposal of corruption cases
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Governor Rameshwar
Thakur Monday said the state government will set up special court for early disposal of matters related to corruption.
"The state government has also decided to frame laws
to attach properties amassed by public servants through
corrupt means," the Governor said in his inaugural address at
the Budget Session of the State Assembly.
Thakur said the law and order situation and internal
security in Madhya Pradesh was much better placed and added
that vacant posts in the police were being filled.
He said the state government was committed to providing
good administration and pointed out for this public hearings
were being held every week in government offices to hear the
The Governor outlined in detail the State government`s
achievements in various fields including tourism, development
of cities, technical education, health facilities and
empowerment of women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note