Special courts in MP for early disposal of corruption cases
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Governor Rameshwar
Thakur Monday said the state government will set up special court for early disposal of matters related to corruption.
"The state government has also decided to frame laws
to attach properties amassed by public servants through
corrupt means," the Governor said in his inaugural address at
the Budget Session of the State Assembly.
Thakur said the law and order situation and internal
security in Madhya Pradesh was much better placed and added
that vacant posts in the police were being filled.
He said the state government was committed to providing
good administration and pointed out for this public hearings
were being held every week in government offices to hear the
The Governor outlined in detail the State government`s
achievements in various fields including tourism, development
of cities, technical education, health facilities and
empowerment of women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack