Stop CM wherever he goes until fulfillment of promises: Digvijay Singh
Bhopal: Describing Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan as an "announcement hero", Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh urged people to stop the CM wherever he goes till he fulfils his promises.
Singh was speaking at a function organised by Arif Aqueel Fans club on the occasion of May Day yesterday at the historic Iqbal Maidan in the city.
He urged people to stop the Chief Minister wherever he goes until the promises made by him are fulfilled.
Singh said that corruption in the state had reached its peak and this can be seen from the fact that crores of rupees were recovered from a peon`s house.
He said that if houses of ministers are searched, there will be a huge recovery of amassed wealth but the state government has no will to do this.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Swiss fighter jet missing, believed crashed: Ministry
- PM Narendra Modi reviews plans to counter strike by trade unions
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir