Stop CM wherever he goes until fulfillment of promises: Digvijay Singh
Bhopal: Describing Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan as an "announcement hero", Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh urged people to stop the CM wherever he goes till he fulfils his promises.
Singh was speaking at a function organised by Arif Aqueel Fans club on the occasion of May Day yesterday at the historic Iqbal Maidan in the city.
He urged people to stop the Chief Minister wherever he goes until the promises made by him are fulfilled.
Singh said that corruption in the state had reached its peak and this can be seen from the fact that crores of rupees were recovered from a peon`s house.
He said that if houses of ministers are searched, there will be a huge recovery of amassed wealth but the state government has no will to do this.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon