Stop CM wherever he goes until fulfillment of promises: Digvijay Singh
Bhopal: Describing Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan as an "announcement hero", Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh urged people to stop the CM wherever he goes till he fulfils his promises.
Singh was speaking at a function organised by Arif Aqueel Fans club on the occasion of May Day yesterday at the historic Iqbal Maidan in the city.
He urged people to stop the Chief Minister wherever he goes until the promises made by him are fulfilled.
Singh said that corruption in the state had reached its peak and this can be seen from the fact that crores of rupees were recovered from a peon`s house.
He said that if houses of ministers are searched, there will be a huge recovery of amassed wealth but the state government has no will to do this.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur