Swine flu death toll rises to 11 in Indore
Indore: The death toll due to Swine flu in the city has risen to 11 this year with a 40-year-old man succumbing to the disease, a senior officer said today.
The victim died at CHL Hospital yesterday, In-charge of Indore unit of Integrated Disease Surveillance Project, Dr G L Sodhi, said.
"He was critical ever since he was admitted to the hospital on March 11," Sodhi said.
Thirteen more patients are being treated in various hospitals across the city and reports on six samples are awaited, he said, adding that the spread of H1N1 would be checked naturally with the rise in temperature in Malwa region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you