Swine flu death toll rises to 11 in Indore
Indore: The death toll due to Swine flu in the city has risen to 11 this year with a 40-year-old man succumbing to the disease, a senior officer said today.
The victim died at CHL Hospital yesterday, In-charge of Indore unit of Integrated Disease Surveillance Project, Dr G L Sodhi, said.
"He was critical ever since he was admitted to the hospital on March 11," Sodhi said.
Thirteen more patients are being treated in various hospitals across the city and reports on six samples are awaited, he said, adding that the spread of H1N1 would be checked naturally with the rise in temperature in Malwa region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video