Swine flu death toll rises to 11 in Indore
Indore: The death toll due to Swine flu in the city has risen to 11 this year with a 40-year-old man succumbing to the disease, a senior officer said today.
The victim died at CHL Hospital yesterday, In-charge of Indore unit of Integrated Disease Surveillance Project, Dr G L Sodhi, said.
"He was critical ever since he was admitted to the hospital on March 11," Sodhi said.
Thirteen more patients are being treated in various hospitals across the city and reports on six samples are awaited, he said, adding that the spread of H1N1 would be checked naturally with the rise in temperature in Malwa region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi