Swine flu death toll rises to 11 in Indore
Indore: The death toll due to Swine flu in the city has risen to 11 this year with a 40-year-old man succumbing to the disease, a senior officer said today.
The victim died at CHL Hospital yesterday, In-charge of Indore unit of Integrated Disease Surveillance Project, Dr G L Sodhi, said.
"He was critical ever since he was admitted to the hospital on March 11," Sodhi said.
Thirteen more patients are being treated in various hospitals across the city and reports on six samples are awaited, he said, adding that the spread of H1N1 would be checked naturally with the rise in temperature in Malwa region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PHOTO: After KKR's loss vs SRH, Shah Rukh Khan Tweets heart-wrenching image of cheerleaders crying
- Kardashians offered USD 100 million movie deal?
- Supreme Court to hear Italian government's plea on marine today
- Aww! Nargis Fakhri is missing THESE guys and gals
- Online application process for NEET II from today. Check www.aipmt.nic.in